Certified translations

I am authorised by the ITI to provide certified translations in the UK. You may be required by an embassy, university or employer to provide certified translations of your personal documents such as a birth certificate, marriage certificate or criminal records check. Please contact me for a free quote or buy directly through PayPal.

Buy your translation now through PayPal

Translations are delivered within two business days or one working week for up to 10 pages at a time. For larger orders, please contact me for a discount and to arrange a delivery date. Please send your files to me by email.

Certified translation

Certification of the translation

My translation will include a one-page letter confirming that I am a a professional translator and ITI member, and am thus authorised to provide a certified translation for UK institutions. The letter will contain the ITI seal (shown in the picture above), which is why I prefer to send certified translations by post.



I ask that all certified translations are paid in advance. You may pay either by bank transfer or by card (PayPal). To confirm the translation, I will require proof of payment such as a screenshot or receipt from your bank.


Further advice

Please see these links for further advice from the UK Government or from the Institute of Translation and Interpreting certified or official translations.